Patrick Zuluaga - Tuesday, May 31, 2011
QR codes can be used to increase the response rate of your marketing campaigns exponentially.
They are quick and very easy quick to use. Use your smart phone to simply point and scan.
What are some of the benefits for using QR codes with your marketing?
- Extremely quick responses and conversions for traditional offline marketing
- You are able to track responses easily
- Leverage on social networks to reach out to new customers
- Use premium advertising and marketing space effectively
- QR codes are so easy to share
What is your own experience with QR Codes? Have you been a recipient of a direct response piece using QR Codes for the 'Call to Action? Did you use it? What was your impression?
Or perhaps, you have used QR Codes with your own marketing campaign? How did it go? Were the results to your satisfaction?