Measure and track every cent of your online key word investment.
Search Marketing involves increasing a web site’s visibility across major search engines and directories through a combination of search engine optimisation and paid search advertising – in other words, it is about how easily your target consumers can find you when they are searching for your products and services on the Internet.
PMZ Marketing provides clients with comprehensive search marketing offerings including:
Paid Search Advertising (SEM)
- Organic Search (SEO)
- Directory Submissions
- Traffic by day, week, month or designated period
- Referring search engines and search terms for each engine
- Destination pages and the search terms used to find that page
- Event and ROI tracking is available when post click tracking is implemented
In order to optimise sites for return on investment, PMZ Marketing obtains ROI metrics from clients including:
- CPA (Cost per Acquisition)
- CPE (Cost per Event)
- ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend)
- Custom RACV ROI Metrics
This will allow PMZ Marketing to fine tune activity to focus on the client’s bottom-line; factors affecting ROI include:
- The targeted keyword
- The actual search term used
- The group of themed words surrounding the targeted keyword
- The template or marketing message (title, description etc.) if paid
- The landing page (typically this represents a product or service being promoted)
- The originating search engine
- The price paid for the click if paid
In addition, PMZ Marketing's experience encompasses a number of search engine analysis and bid management tools to optimise campaigns.
A good bid management tool with ROI optimisation can easily adjust paid search advertising according to client CPA (cost per acquisition) goals. PMZ Marketing will recommend specific bid management software (where required) so we can set maximum bids in line with CPA goals.