Situated on Maitland Road, Mayfield, Sovereign Inn Motel Newcastle is situated about 8 minutes north of the CBD and only minutes to Kooragang Island, Newcastle Port, and the many wonderful galleries, beaches, markets and sporting facilities in the Newcastle area.
Newcastle is NSW’s second largest city and the gateway to the wine growing district of the Hunter Valley and the beaches of Port Stephens. Newcastle’s history and heritage can be explored at the museums, military barracks and forts, Victorian mansions and a magnificent cathedral, while the Newcastle Regional Art Gallery has a significant collection of Australian paintings, prints and sculpture.
Sovereign Inn Newcastle Overview:
34 rooms offering queen, twin and family accommodation
- Licensed Restaurant & Bar
- Restaurant opened 7 days for breakfast and Mon-Thur night 6-8pm for dinner
- Swimming pool and BBQ area for guests
- Free WiFi
- Guest laundry
- All rooms on ground floor
- Secure coach parking on-site
- Off street parking, incl larger vehicles