PMZ Marketing Web Development - Xero Integration - Orders and Contacts
PMZ Marketing Web Development and Xero love each other
If you run an online store and use Xero for your accounting package, then this integration is perfect for you. Our solution covers Orders created within your eCommerce web store and sends them to Xero. You no longer need to update Orders on multiple systems, it’s all automated.
Get notified about the orders
To ensure you are constantly in the know, we will send you an email on a successful push of your Order data to Xero. Likewise, if we run into a issue we will also notify you.
If an order is placed through your web store and there is insufficient stock available in Xero for the purchases, there are two options to choose from:
- “Invoice - DRAFT” will be created in Xero and a successful email notification will be sent to the nominated email address (only applicable when item is not tracked).
- An error email notification will be sent to the nominated email address that will contain a retry button/link that you can use once you have updated Xero with stock available to be purchased. If the retry is successful it will create an “Invoice”. A successful email notification will then be sent to the nominated email address.
- If an order is placed through web store and the product is non-existent in Xero, an email will contain a retry button/link that you can use once you have added the product to Xero with stock available to be purchased. If the retry is successful it will create the order as an “Invoice”. A successful email notification will then be sent to the nominated email address.
- Single currency per website
- Orders Adjustments made in the PMZ Marketing Admin Panel will not be pushed to Accounting Package due to the lack of an API End Point in BC for changes being made
- Limit of 3 websites to one single Accounting Package due to a daily API limit by Xero
- Orders with products not in Accounting Package will not be synced. Error notification email with re-try link will be sent
- Maximum of 500 line items per order
- Approx. 150 Invoices per day can be synchronised due to a Xero imposed daily data transaction limit
- The chosen address during setup (Billing or Shipping) is mandatory and used for tax calculations
- WebForm payments can be accommodated through this integration. Please note you will need to add the dynamically created Product on your web store into Xero before the orders will sync.