You may have heard of the marketing phrase “Content is King”, however, you may not have heard that the “Database is Queen”!
Your database must be viewed as a valuable resource asset. It is a potent source for marketing intelligence and a powerful tool for building relevance while nurturing relationships.
To make the most from your database you must be able to answer these five questions:
- What is your database objective?
- What information is available?
- How can the information be captured?
- How can you use the information?
- What is the best way to segment your database?
View my presentation titled "Why your database should be your best friend" at the recent Email Marketing Summit Australia EMSA 2010 held at the Art Gallery of NSW in Sydney.